Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day!!

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man it was so awesome to hear all of you yesterday! It is so funny that when I heard you call I stopped and that feeling when you are at the top of Tremors ready to go down came over me. haha I was so excited to talk to you all! Sorry if my English wasnt up to par but I was trying. haha It was actually really hard to talk and think in English. I think that menas that I need to practice my English a little more. My companion felt pretty good correcting my English for me. But it was so awesome! That time passed SOOOO FAST! I wrote a list of things to tell you all just in case I couldn't think of what to say, but I didn't say any of them. So today in my letter home I will tell you all about them! haha
Could you understand what we sang in the song? Did you like the song? I was thinking all week what I could do for you on your special day, and I figured that we are always singing anyways so we should sing to my special mom :) We were practicing waiting for a member to make lunch and we were writing the words, I think the member thought we were crazy but its all good. :)
Ha, did you understand the portuguese? Did Dallin translate for you? ha I have been trying to get a brazillian accent so badly! I still sound like an american but I will get it there with practice. You think my english has an accent? Oh boy, that is exactly what I want!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! But you could all understand right? ha
My companion wanted to ask if you all understood him? And two days ago, if mom understood him. He has been practicing a lot and I have been helping him. He has a friend that is going to BYU right now and I think he is thinking about going there after the mission as well so he is trying to learn English as well. It is amazing how much it is a dream of so many Brazillians here to go to BYU. Just in my ward there are about 6 people learning English so they can study at BYU. It really is an amazing College. Maybe BYU will be in my path when I get back too :)
Dad, I wanted to tell you as well that today I was brushing up on my Spanish as well! One day I want to learn Spanish! There is a guy from Uraguay that is going to get married to a Brazillian in our ward. He served a mission and everything but he doesn't speak anything of Portuguese! So I remember a little Spanish from class and from dad so he hung out with us during church and I was able to translate a little for him. I'm not going to lie, his accent was super heavy and I have a TON I need to learn in Spanish but It was an adventure trying to understand him :)
Mom, I am glad that you had a wonderful mothers day, and I know you had 4 wonderful kids at home that love you so much! And you have one more here in Cecilia Brazil that Loves you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm working hard and keeping the rules for you :)
Hey, about the package, Just to re-state, a heavy duty jump rope would be awesome to get a little more into shape haha, and some oreos to gain it back ;) The guitar capo that is in our house. And I thought a little I don't need the hymn music for the guitar. And Elder Mauricio said if the wallet is more than 10 bucks don't worry about it. :) and I was craving Rasberry Jelly the other day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I don't know if it is in season yet, but if you could score some that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!  
 
But I love you all so much and it was so good to hear your voices again! Just another 8 more months and then we will talk again! I will practice my English a little more for you all by then :) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
 
ELDER HEATH

No comments:

Post a Comment