Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Glad to be an uncle. :)

August 13th, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you like the pictures :) I wanted to get a little creative to show how much I love you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Cassie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the whole mission praying for you.... I sent a e mail for all the missionaries pray for you! So you have another 183 missionaries praying for Kylie!!!!!!!!!!!! and Presidente Souza You will do great!!!! Just take a deep breath...................and HIKE!!!!!!!! :) haha But really I am really excited for you! Everything will be awesome.

Kylee is serving a mission?!?!?!? Really? Do you have her address so I can write her a letter?

This week was awesome! We are helping lots of people here in Cecilia and Elder Young is learning so much! I am loving having a companion that likes to work and that knows how to teach. Elder Young and I found a familia of 6 people this week. The parents are members nut none of the kids are members. The parents stopped going to church 7 years ago and sense then never stepped a church. We helped them come back to church and it was really touching to see the whole family together at church again. When things like this happen I remember why I am here on my mission for two years. It is the best and most meaningful happiness one can have.

I love you all and I am looking forward to pictures next week.

Fotos
 
Happy fathers day
 
 
Happy B day Danielle
 
 
Talent show, we sang Para nossa alegria and Halleluha ;)
 
 
August 20th, 2012
 
HI KYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

She is the most beautiful precious baby I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good work Dallin and Cassie! You two sure have been doing something right to receive such an adorable baby! She is so tiny! I knew that baby borns are small but when she was being held by Dallin she looked sooooooo little! I am so proud of you all! Sounds like mom was living the dream with the baby! I can only imagine! I love the family picture that you all took! The amazing Hague family!!!! And Cassie it doesn't even look like you had a baby! You look super skinny in the picture? Are you at the gym already? But really... I am really grateful to have an amazing older sister like you Cassie! You are going to be the best mother in the world! You have a good teacher (mom) to help as well. And I am grateful for Dallin as well for being such a great example to me, and being a worthy priesthood holder. and good job changing some diapers! haha Did dad... or Trev or Danielle have that experience as well? haha

This week was awesome here! Elder Young and I are starting another Transfer together! It is crazy to think that a month and a half has already passed!!! We had an amazing week this week! I had some of the most spiritual lessons of my mission this week. We have been teaching a woman for one week and she has so much faith, she is a great example. She has been catholic her entire life and she has never even thought about another religion.....until we showed up haha She had tons and tons of questions about our church and about the bible.... then she saw the Book of Mormon and then she had even more questions. I love it when people have questions, so we know what they need. But we left her with the Book of Mormon and with the invite to read the first chapter and to think about what she read... then to pray directly if it was true. She said she would.... we came back the next day, and we planned to read some scriptures about answers to prayers and then ask her if she received an answer. We asked her.... and she started to cry. She said that she had never felt as good in her life but when she was reading the Book of Mormon. She said that she did not expect to receive an answer like how she did. We marked to go there the next day as well. We arrived there and we read another part in Alma 32 about Faith and she started to cry again. She said that everything that we read that night was a direct answer to her prayers. In that very lesson we were closing with the final prayer and while I was explaining a little more about prayer a TARANTULA came crawling down the wall.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The size of a basketball!!!!!!!!! Elder Young and I saw it but the two ladies didn't see it because it was behind them!!!! We tried to tell them calmly but that didn't really work. The spider cam charging down the wall at us!!!!!!!! It is a good thing that Elder Young is a man and killed it because I was on top of a chair!!! haha Elder Young kicked it, the spider got back up and charged again and Elder Young smashed it! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love being a missionary and I love all of you so much!!!
Elder Heath
 

No comments:

Post a Comment