Sunday, October 30, 2011

First letter from Brazil!

Oi!!!!! MEU FAMILIA AMADO!

Thanks so much for writing me back! I love hearing about things from home! So I have not been gone for ever mom... I know what a boo is on halloween! haha that made me laugh! It sounds like everyone is doing great at home and I just sent off some letters today for you guys so hopefully it will arrive in about 2 weeks is what I hear. haha the post office is kinda sketchy. You will really like your letter if it actually comes haha. I was told they would give us letters to put our notes in and so I go into the post office and this guy takes 2 pieces of paper and glues them together and puts the letter inside haha. I guess that is how they do things here is brazil! haha
Things that have been happening here, we as a district did a musical number on sunday in sacrament meeting. and we are doing another one for devotional tonight! woo hoo! We got about 150 more missionaries this week and so this place is filling up quite a bit! I like it! But everyweek people leave too, and it seems like all of the brazilians that were close friends are leaving haha. Good thing all Brazilians are awesome! So this week has been really awesome and I feel like my portuguese really toook a leap. Just talking to everyone I can in portuguese has helped so much.
That is awesome that you are having more family parties with other families! Keep it up! I wish I could be there with you, but I can just be there is spirit. haha
DANIELLE IS GETTING A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT??????????? QUE ESSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!So this might be a dumb question but what is costa vida again? That is so awesome! I am so proud of you! I know you are getting the job, so you can send me letters on my mission! You're the best danielle!
Trev, that is awesome! Way to go in scouts! And Jazz band is a definatly good idea! Totally worth it! Jazz music is the best! your a stud!
Sorry I dont have like anymore time... the computers are really slow today, but as far as christmas... the only thing I can think of is a watch. Like a sports watch, with plastic. My watch is kida breaking down haha it is that and ties.
I'm out of time but I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment