Monday, April 8, 2013

General Conference Up-Close!


April 8, 2013

Familia,

Conference was amazing! I received so many answers to my prayers and I walked away a better person. We were able to take four families to conference with us too!!! We had a fun time matching all the families with members and we had front row seats.... but we gave our seats to some visitors... we looked at the room and it was packed!!!!!!!!! So, we just sat down in front and watched! It was very special to be so close! ;)

We had a miracle happen that I would like to tell. The Lord is really on our side and has blessed our work so much! We had a family that had a baptismal date for Sunday in between the conferences. We set up the interviews to be Saturday after the first session. The mom arrived (Arleide) and told us that she didn’t want to be baptized, but her son could.... We felt really calm and just walked in to watch conference. We were praying and praying for help to convert this mom. After the session, she went in to be interviewed and it took about five min., then her son went, 5 min. She had tears in her eyes (the mom) and said she wanted to be baptized. It was a very special baptism and I played guitar and Elder Lopes sang to make the baptism even more special!!!

This week I am really gaining a testimony of how the Lord is working and helping us in our work. We are having so many blessings here and it is incredible how much help we are receiving. I know that The Lord gave me you all as an awesome family too to help me stay strong and excited on the mission. I know I can’t send home many gifts and I am slacking on the letters. But I want you all to know that I am working the hardest I can until the last day to make you all proud. Thanks for all of your help in inspiration and motivation, because it really does help!

I got an e mail from Kylee or Sister Coleman this week and her companion is coming to Fortaleza! She loves the MTC and the chocolate Pizza!

This week I was thinking a lot about you all and, how would you all like to have a missionary experience? I have a challenge for all of you! To invite a less active family or recent convert family or someone that is not a member to eat dinner with the family. And during the dinner everyone share your testimony! Try it, and you will see the blessings and miracles!

Dad, if it is possible I would like my line of authority. Is it possible to e mail it to me? That would be great!

Dad, do you want to run the half marathon in Provo? That sounds like a great idea! It will give me something to look forward to! Oh ya!!!!

Danielle, Congrats for completing your young womanhood medallion!!! I want to see a picture of it! and your beautiful face!

Trev you’re a stud! You are running 6 min miles! That is crazy!!!! You are going to be a state athlete! Keep it up!!!

Thanks a ton for the help Cassie and Dallin staying up to register for my classes! You are Angels!!!!!!!!!! I love you soo much!!! Do you know what credits transferred from BYU Idaho?

I love you all soo much and I can’t wait to hear what my family is up to next week!!!1


Elder Heath



No comments:

Post a Comment