Monday, April 22, 2013

Miracles Do Happen!



April 22, 2013

Family Heath!!!

Thank you so much for the e-mail. It seems like everyone had a very great week together! I am very happy to hear that there were baptisms in the ward and that you all were able to participate! Trevor your a stud for helping your friend feel support at the baptism. It is incredible how much it helps to have families to support those who are being baptized, I know the missionaries were very grateful to have the HEATHS there to watch! (SUPER FAMILY!)

This week we had transfers and I stayed in my new area... but Elder Lopes was sent to another area. My new companion is Elder Harmon! He arrived in Brazil with me, and he is one of the most Chirst-like missionaries I have ever meet! We have become very good friends on the mission and I ran and gave him a hug when he was called to be my companion! He is from Wyoming, and he is one of the greatest musicians I have meet! We are going to start some intense musical numbers in our ward baptisms!!!

If you could all pray for these people I would be very greatful. Olavo, Leonia, Francisco, Sabrina, Francisco, and Nádia. These three couples are preparing for baptism on the 4th of this next month. We are going this week to sign their marriages and the next week they will be married. We need help that they can all stay firm during these two weeks of waiting.

This week we saw many miracles happen!!! A recent convert, Arleide has built such a strong testimony in these two weeks! She sang a special song for our baptism last week, and bore her testimony on how the church is true. We are fighting to get her husband to church. So we did an activity to help. The theater night, where we watched 17 miracles. Amnd her Husband Cristiano came!!! We were so happy that he got the courage to come to the church!!! We are no going to stop working until this man is baptized, because this family complete will be very strong!!!

Thanks a ton for the help with BYU, I love you all so much!!! Is there anything I can do to help you all???

We heard that we will be able to use skype this mothers day too!!! And Now that I am here in Foprtaleza we have lots more options!!! Do you want to use skype???

I love you all and wish you all a great week!!!

Elder Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment