Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Goals for the New Year



JANUARY 7, 2013

Ola minha Familia!!!!

Sounds like everyone had an awesome week! And everyone made it up to the mountains which makes me ever happier! I love the pictures that you all sent! I'm glad to see that my clothes are getting used while I'm gone and not just gathering dust! So was the group Dad, Danielle, and Trevor? That is awesome! I was thinking we need to plan a good boarding/skiing trip soon everyone together!

I love to hear that so many talents we shared at the talent show! Did everyone watch the ball drop in New York this year? We had a little party at some less active members house and it was a blast!!!! We made a special dessert with American candy canes! (did I mention that they don't have candy canes here?) We drank an amazing grape juice with cut up apples, oranges, pineapple grapes floating. It was great!

I have finished my Yearly goals this week and I am ready to start 2013! I Am not drinking soda, working out 6:30-7:15 every morning ( to get in shape and ripped!), Writing in my journal everyday, but as I was moving on in the months my yearly planning included coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha that was pretty interesting. I got super excited but then again I am going to miss Brazil a ton!

We have a special family that visited the church this week. They loved the church but they have lots of catholic members in their families and it is difficult for them to change religions. If you all could remember in your prayers Auritenburg, Teadora, Ìvina, and Livia that would help a ton. I sent a letter off about them today to you all that will explain how they are special.

I didn't get any packages this week... I think correiros is a little backed up because lots of missionaries are without packages. But I'm sure its coming! Did you get my Christmas card?

P.S. Cassie one of the essays I wrote about how many people graduated and how many people went to college and the numbers are 374 graduated, 332 went on to college. Thanks a ton for completing my application! Everyone pray for me!!!!!!!

I had another interesting experience this week... we traveled to Fortaleza on Wednesday. But there were so many people traveling that night that There was not enough room on the same bus for My Companion and I. So I left Juazeiro and my companion at 9:40 at night. And Elder Reynolds left at 10:40 and night!!!!!!!! I have never been alone in 1 year and 4 months!!!!!!!!! I entered the bus alone for the 10 hours and I felt so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how life is going to be after the mission! I am going to have to find my companion really fast! Because being alone doesn't cut it! ha

I love you all! Mom, I will write down some experiences this week and send them next week> I have an idea of what I would like to say. I just want to develop it a little more.

Thank you so much for everything!!!!!!!! I love you all soo much and I cant wait to see all your beautiful faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep sending pictures! I love it! Thanks a ton dad for the scripture in DC 84:88 I read it very often.

Danielle, I am so happy to hear of the woman that you are becoming! I can tell just through what mom and dad say about you that your testimony is very strong in the gospel. You are going to have so much fun at college and graduation and everything!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Elder Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment