Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Years Eve!


DECEMBER 31ST, 2012

Ola Minha Familia!

Feliz Ano NOVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't describe to you all how happy I was after the phone call on Christmas! I couldn't sleep I was sooooo happy! I laid in my bed thinking about all of you and all the Christmas memories! It is really interesting to see the different traditions that families have. All the missionaries in our house, Elder Cetraro, Hodson, and Reynolds all open pjs on Christmas eve too!!!!!!!!!!! how crazy is that! Elder Reynolds also has a talent show like us! Did you talk to his family yet? they are awesome!

I think i could trade the weather with you all too! This week has been soooooooooooo hot!!!! I have Sun Screen that looks like mayonnaise and it doesn't block the sun! ha

We had an amazing Christmas night after the phone call too. The whole branch was together and we all read Lucas 1 and 2 about the birth of Christ. Then we sang tons of Christmas music! Could you all hear the song we sand well? We were all standing on a roof while we were singing to you all. It is fine with one person but us four were on top and the roof and a member told us to move. So we were singing the song and moving together to get off of the roof! It was a pretty amazing But I had a very merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Today we all had a BBQ for lunch at a members house and we are going to have a new years party at a members house too. It is a little difficult to teach today because everyone is drinking in the streets! There are tons of fireworks already too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent the essays to Cassie and mom, they are pictures scanned. But Cassie if you could correct my English and make any corrections you want that would be awesome! And send off the application!!!! I cant wait to hear if I got accepted.

And this week we are going to Fortaleza so we will get the packages!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment