Monday, March 18, 2013

Missionary work from the Hospital

March 18, 2013

MARATONA!!!!

Was that a challenge dad? You don't think that I will be able to do a marathon in October? You can put my name down!!! I will be right at your side the whole way!!! :) I am going to leave the computer house running!!! haha But really, I would like to.

About rooming, I would love to room with Caleb or Dominic there. About a house, I would like to live with 4 or 6 people in a house that isn't a mess, where I can study and think. (where everything is in order) If it doesn't work out with them... I can live with strangers... its what I have been doing for 2 years. haha

This week has been crazy! Elder Lopes my companion got the flu and we have practically lived inside of the hospital. We prayed lots and we did so many contacts inside of the hospital, I think that everyone knows about the church now. We were blessed from all this work with a miracle baptism. We worked for 2 hours in our area this week and the Lord put a young man in our path that asked us to be baptized! I almost cried when that happened. I was soo worried the whole week about not being in our area working... and when that happened, I felt like a pat on the back form Heavenly Father.

I know this church is true and I know that My heavenly father loves me and is watching over all of us!!!!!

Sorry I'm a little rushed today, I had to write a little more to President Souza about our Zone. I love you all and I am staring my training for the marathons!!!

Elder Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment