Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Awesome Week in Brazil!

JANUARY 21, 2013

Oi Family!!!!!!!!!

This week was awesome! The two families that you have been praying for, went to church and they both stayed to watch the baptismal service after! It was amazing! During the service the mom of one of the families began to cry and they explained to us after that they never want to leave the church because they felt so good! This week we have been really blessed on finding these families in their houses and they are progressing a lot sense you have been praying for them! So please keep it up! We are going to prepare them for this Sunday for everyone to be baptised so we need a lot of help.

About my byu endorsement, Presidente Souza will finish it today and he will send it. I talked to him right now. :) Thanks a ton!

I received some Christmas cards this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got lots of pictures and a wonderful card for grandma!!! I felt the Christmas love receiving those cards! I also received a Christmas card form the Heaths...... without Elder Heath......

Happy birthday Mike the 7th, Cameron TODAY!!!!!!! and Aubry on the 24th!


Time is up so fast! I love you all and please keep praying for us , because we are receiving lots of blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment